Comprehensive planning is the foundation of successful IT hardware lifecycle management. The planning stage includes these steps:
- A full evaluation of existing IT infrastructure is completed.
- Any deficiencies or opportunities to extend the infrastructure are identified.
- Short and long-term plans are created to maximize the budget and leverage existing data center infrastructure.
EmconIT will help you identify opportunities for increased efficiency, business value, and growth. Our IT hardware planning services are backed by over 25 years of broad expertise in hardware lifecycle management. We can help you outline an approach to investing in the right IT infrastructure and maintenance at the right time.
Buying refurbished and new IT hardware can be simple and affordable when you deal with EmconIT. We carry refurbished servers, storage, and networking equipment from leading equipment manufacturers at significant savings. Here are some of the benefits when working with us:
- Significant savings on refurbished servers, storage, and networking equipment from leading equipment manufacturers like EMC, NetApp, HP, Fujitsu, and more.
- All refurbished systems are fully cleaned, tested, and eligible for our third party maintenance.
- New storage hardware options from Winchester Technologies.
- Stringent quality control.
- All hardware custom configured to meet your specifications.
- Swing Gear available for short-term rental.
Replacing legacy equipment on your own can be a challenge, and upgrading your entire system before you are ready is expensive and time-consuming. Avoid the hassle and expense of a forced upgrade by extending your system through the strategic replacement of key legacy parts. Extending your IT infrastructure in this way results in a better return on your IT hardware investment as well as greater control over how you run your business.
With over 25 years of knowledge, access, and industry relationships, EmconIT can source almost any legacy system or component and provide support for hard-to-find IT hardware. We understand the need to extend current systems and support end-of-life equipment for leading hardware manufacturers such as NetApp, Dell, IBM, HP, Hitachi, and more. EmconIT is your best source for hard-to-find servers, storage, and networking equipment as well as upgrades, repairs, and replacement parts.
The opportunity to sell used servers and networking equipment is a great benefit to data center professionals that want to recycle equipment instead of paying for disposal. Working with EmconIT, you can rest easy that we will sanitize, test, and make repairs if necessary and recycle it back into the marketplace. We buy used server, storage, and networking equipment. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Give you a free IT asset evaluation and a fair-price offer.
- Buy the surplus or decommissioned hardware “as-is”.
- Let you choose between payment in cash or trade-in credit.
- Arrange transportation of the equipment from your location.
- Refurbish and inventory the equipment in our facility.
- Dispose of equipment that can’t be sold in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
Proper hardware lifecycle maintenance demands options, and with us, you’ll have options at every step of the process.